Chip joined Prime Capital Investment Advisors in 2022 as the firm’s first general counsel. His role is focused on providing legal counsel in support of the business and PCIA’s continued efforts for growth.
In his previous position, Chip was a partner in the Connecticut office of Litchfield Cavo, LLP, a national law firm based in Chicago, IL. His thirty-plus years of legal experience is broad, including representing financial institutions, insurance companies and their insureds in various types of complex litigation including professional liability, directors and officers liability, employment and other commercial litigation matters.
Chip has an undergraduate degree from The George Washington University and a Law Degree from Boston College. Chip lives outside of Hartford, Conn. with his wife, Jill. They have three adult children.
- United States District Court: District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Council on Litigation Management
Representative Reported Cases
- Acadia Ins. Co. v. American Crushing & Recycling, LLC 475 F.Supp.2d 168 (D.Conn.,2007.)
- Tiso v. Blumenthal 371 F.Supp.2d 135 (D.Conn.,2005.)
Advisory services offered through Prime Capital Investment Advisors, LLC. (“PCIA”), a Registered Investment Adviser. PCIA: 6201 College Blvd., Suite #150, Overland Park, KS 66211. PCIA doing business as Qualified Plan Advisors (“QPA”) and Prime Capital Wealth Management (“PCWM”).
Overland Park, KS
6201 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66211